Many of us believe that wrongs aren’t wrong if it’s done by nice people like ourselves. – Author Unknown
It’s silly to go on pretending that under the skin we are all brothers. The truth is more likely that under the skin we are all cannibals, assassins, traitors, liars, hypocrites, poltroons. – Henry Miller
“Every man dies, but not every man really lives.” – Braveheart
“Promise me you’ll survive. That you won’t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless.” – Titanic
“Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.” – The Godfather II
“Fate! There is such a thing as fate, but it only takes you [...]
1. If it weren’t for my lawyer, I’d still be in prison. It went a lot faster with two people digging. —Joe Martin
2. Acquaintance, n.: A person whom we know well enough to borrow from, but not well enough to lend to. —Ambrose Bierce
3. I like long walks, especially when they are taken [...]
1. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school. —Albert Einstein
2. Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. —Susan Erz
3. Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. —Pablo Picasso
4. A genius! For 37 [...]
#9 » “I only hope that we don’t lose sight of one thing – that it was all started by a mouse.”
#8 » “I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn’t know how to get along without it.”
Let’s celebrate Charles Dickens’s birthday with some wonderful Charles Dickens Quotes. Enjoy!
A boy’s story is the best that is ever told.
A day wasted on others is not wasted on one’s self.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
A person who can’t pay gets another person who can’t pay to guarantee that he [...]
1. It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
2. Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times.
3. Be careful about reading health books. [...]
“I am always doing things I can’t do. That is how I get to do them.” -Pablo Picasso
It is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich. – Henry Ward Beecher
You can do anything, but not everything. —David Allen
Thinking will not overcome fear but action will. [...]