“We’re so fortunate, we just don’t get it. We’ve been really blessed, and we’re trying to not to take it for granted.” – Hayley Williams Quotes
“I think all of us, at some point early on in our lives, knew that we wanted to create music. We are still really young and sometimes we do [...]
Are you looking for some great Jimi Hendrix Quotes? You’ve found the right place for that. Enjoy your stay :)
All I’m gonna do is just go on and do what I feel.
All I’m writing is just what I feel, that’s all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so [...]
I have younger friends who don’t work, and they aren’t doing so well. My secret is to keep going, keep working.
I used my mother’s radio as a PA system. I’d take the telephone, the speaking part, and take those two leads off and lead them into the radio and the sound would come out [...]
If my poetry aims to achieve anything, it’s to deliver people from the limited ways in which they see and feel.
Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts.
What the people want, is they want a artist or a band to come along that’s just totally casting aside all the past [...]
“Try to strip me of my credibility and make me look fake, G you only gonna be in for a rude awakening.” – Eminem – Never Enough Lyrics
“See regardless of what anybody believes who hates me; you ain’t gonna make or break me.” – Eminem – Never Enough Lyrics
“Believe it or [...]
- “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” – Sergei Rachmaninov
- “A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence.” – Leopold Stokowski
- “Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” – Berthold Auerbach
- “All deep things are [...]
- “Sublime really annoys me, well the singer does. It’s ok to party, it’s ok to take drugs and have fun but don’t die! Don’t die! Party and go on but don’t die! That’s the rule. He died. We all party, but we don’t die.”
– “Punk is no longer a four-letter word. It’s [...]
“I had a dream and it was fulfilled by meeting with Benny, Bjorn and Agnetha.” – Anni-Frid Lyngstad
“We don’t want to write political songs. We [...]
Let’s celebrate Dizzy Gillespie‘s birthday with some great quotes.
How do I know why Miles walks off the stage? Why don’t you ask him? And besides, maybe we’d all like to be like Miles, and just haven’t got the guts.
I always try to teach by example and not force my ideas on a young [...]