1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either.
2. I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
3. Tell me what you need, and I’ll tell you how to get along without it.
“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” – Oscar Wilde
“There’s so much comedy on television. Does that cause comedy in the streets?” – Dick Cavett
“Never be afraid to laugh at yourself. After all, you could be missing out on the joke of the century.” – Dame Edna Everage
“That is the [...]
- “Psychology is the science of the act of experiencing, and deals with the whole system of such acts as they make up mental life.” – Samuel Alexander
- “Psychoanalysis is confession without absolution.” – G.K. Chesterton
- “Like [...]
I hate two faced people. It’s hard to decide which face to slap first.
Sweetie, if your going to be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty.
I may look calm, but in my head, I’ve killed you three times.
“Don’t be afraid to be a fool. Remember, you cannot be both young and wise. Young people who pretend to be wise to the ways of the world are mostly just cynics. Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don’t learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed [...]
“Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you a member of Congress, but I repeat myself.” – Mark Twain
“Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone.” – A. B. Evans
“You don’t say civilization don’t advance – for every war they kill you a new way.” – Will Rogers
Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change. – Unknown
Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There’s too much fraternizing with the enemy. -Henry Kissinger
The mind is like a parachute. [...]
Let me share with you a great funny existential quote by Mitch Hedberg:
- “They didn’t let me out, they just gave me a day pass.”
- “Anger is merely depression without enthusiasm.”
- “When God made man, she was only joking.”
- “I don’t drink; it dulls the drugs.”
- “God must love stupid people- he made so many!”
- “I like children. Properly cooked.”
- “Mirrors [...]