1. If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
2. He who has never learned to obey cannot be a good commander.
3. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times [...]
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. ~ Lucille Ball
It is easy to live for others, everybody does. I call on you to live for yourselves. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Too many people overvalue what they are not and [...]
The Pilgrims made seven times more graves than huts. No Americans have been more impoverished than these who, nevertheless, set aside a day of thanksgiving. ~H.U. Westermayer
If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, “thank you,” that would suffice. ~Meister Eckhart
Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts [...]
There is no such thing as failure. There are only results. -Tony Robbins Quotes
Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach. -Tony Robbins Quotes
A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. -Tony Robbins Quotes
Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible [...]
Study the past, if you would divine the future. – Confucius Quotes
Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure. – Confucius Quotes
The book salesman should be honored because he brings to our attention, as a rule, the very books we need most and neglect most. – [...]
Martha Graham was one of the best dancers and choreographers of all time. Today we celebrate his anniversary in our way, sharing Martha Graham Quotes.
‘Age’ is the acceptance of a term of years. But maturity is the glory of years.
Censorship is the height of vanity.
Dance is the hidden language of the soul [...]
1. “Nonviolence is a weapon of the strong” – Mahatma Gandhi
2. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mahatma Gandhi
3. “The best way to [...]
1. If you want to be happy, be. – Leo Tolstoy
2. The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. – Mark Twain
3. Happiness is excitement that has found a settling down place. But there is always a little corner that keeps flapping around. – E.L. Konigsburg