1. By exercise. I’ll tell you one thing, you don’t always have to be on the go. I sit around a lot, I read a lot, and I do watch television. But I also work out for two hours every day of my life, even when I’m on the road. – Jack LaLanne
1. Never complain. Never explain. ~ Katherine Hepburn
2. A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude ~ Bruce Wilkinson
3. Follow your heart and Learn to trust your heart. ~ Unknown
4. Be selective in your battles, don’t make every problem a war. ~ Unknown
5. Eliminate physical clutter. More importantly, eliminate [...]
If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life
There are no limits.
There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there.
You must go beyond them.
By three methods we may learn wisdom: first, by reflection, which is noblest; second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest. – Confucius
He who knows nothing and knows he knows nothing, [...]
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny. – Unknown
People do not seem to realize that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
All fixed set patterns are incapable [...]
“It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are.” – E.E. Cummings
“Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.” – Winston Churchill
“Courage is grace under pressure.” – Ernest Hemingway
“Courage is being scared to [...]