Carl Gustav Jung was a psychiatrist, an influential thinker and the founder of Analytical Psychology. Today I want to share with you his wise toughts. Enjoy this list of wise Carl Jung Quotes and, if you like them, choose your favorite. Thanks!
A “scream” is always just that – a noise and not music.
Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart. – Marcus Aurelius
Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her. But once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the [...]
Happiness is a choice. – Anonymous
Whoever is happy will make others happy, too. – Anne Frank
Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. – Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your [...]
Let me show you a huge collection of Quotes to Inspire. Please take time and read all of them, select your favorite, and share with all your friends. Be happy! :)
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did. So throw off [...]
Let me share with you some wonderful Sad Quotes about Life for more inspiration.
Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them. – Henry David Thoreau
The world is perfect. It’s a mess.
It has always been a mess.
We are not going [...]
1. “Happiness is not a brilliant climax to years of grim struggle and anxiety. It is a long succession of little decisions simply to be happy in the moment.” -J. Donald Walters
2. “What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but, scattered along life’s pathway, the [...]
- “About half my designs are controlled fantasy, 15 percent are total madness and the rest are bread-and-butter designs.” – Manolo Blahnik
- “Acting is not about anything romantic, not even fantasy, although you do create fantasy.” – James Earl Jones
- “All cartoon characters and fables must be exaggeration, caricatures. It is the very [...]
All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. – Ellen Glasgow
All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another. – Anatole France
Always remember that the future comes [...]
A flower is a weed seen through joyful eyes. – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. – Marcus Aurelius
It all depends on how we look at things, and not how they are in themselves. – Carl Jung
We don’t [...]