“Laugh as much as possible, always laugh. It’s the sweetest thing one can do for oneself & one’s fellow human beings.” – Maya Angelou
“A good laugh makes any interview, or any conversation, so much better.” – Barbara Walters
“He who laughs, lasts.” – Mary Pettibone Poole
“A good laugh overcomes more difficulties and dissipates [...]
If we will learn what failure is, we will know what courage and success are. Now let’s read some wonderful failure quotes.
Just once it might be instructive to pretend you’re accepting an award for failure, just to see who you would thank. ~Robert Brault
In a world flagrant with the failures of civilization, what [...]
In Europe, now it is morning. It’s 9 AM. I dare you to start this perfect day with some great life quotes.
“He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
“Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you’re alive, it isn’t.” [...]
A word to the wise ain’t necessary – it’s the stupid ones that need the advice.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Any man today who returns from work, sinks into a chair, and calls for his pipe is a man with [...]
- “Coaches who can outline plays on a black board are a dime a dozen. The ones who win get inside their player and motivate.”
- “Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence.”
- “Dictionary is the only [...]
- “Civilization is a failure. We need to think what we can do together in love and peace.”
– “I’d rather let the music speak for itself.”
– “I’m not comfortable with just entertaining. Although I like entertaining, I also like bringing forward the truth of our times as minstrels used to [...]