1. By exercise. I’ll tell you one thing, you don’t always have to be on the go. I sit around a lot, I read a lot, and I do watch television. But I also work out for two hours every day of my life, even when I’m on the road. – Jack LaLanne
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
A friend should be a master at guessing and keeping still: you must not want to see everything.
A good writer possesses not only his own spirit but also the spirit of his friends.
A great value of antiquity lies in [...]
All we can hope for is that the thing is going to slowly and imperceptibly shift. All I can say is that 50 years ago there were no such thing as environmental policies. – David Attenborough Quotes
An understanding of the natural world and what’s in it is a source of not only a great [...]
1. “Nonviolence is a weapon of the strong” – Mahatma Gandhi
2. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mahatma Gandhi
3. “The best way to [...]
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels so good.
Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.
Stupidity got us into this mess – why can’t it get us out?
Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand.
- “Beauty is a form of genius – is higher, indeed, than genius, as it needs no explanation. It is of the great facts in [...]
I love hilarious quotes, especially from great people, like Mark Twain and Oscar Wilde. Let me share with you some of them:
“Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.” – Oscar Wilde
“Journalism is [...]
- “Men are so willing to respect anything that bores them.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “An individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for [...]