1. Give me a stock clerk with a goal, and I will give you a man who will make history. Give me a man without a goal, and I will give you a stock clerk. ~J.C. Penny
2. Success…seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit. [...]
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed- Dale Carnegie
To retaliate in kind would do nothing but intensify the existence of hate in the universe. Along the [...]
It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to.
It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes.
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
It’s not who you [...]
The best, free and easiest way to get a better weekend in minutes it’s reading quotes (that’s my point of view). Starting from here, let me share with you a great list of 40 life quotes for a greater weekend. Please enjoy and share :)
1. Life is a gift. Never forget to enjoy and [...]
- “I seldom end up where I wanted to go, but almost always end up where I need to be.” – Douglas Adams
- “I can’t control my destiny, I trust my soul, my only goal is just to be. There’s only now, there’s only here. Give in to love or live in fear. No [...]