1. It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
2. Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times.
3. Be careful about reading health books. [...]
1. What you put out comes back all the time, no matter what. (This is my creed.)
2. You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your script.
3. Whatever someone did to you in the past has no power over the present. Only you give it power.
4. When people show you [...]
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the the universe.” – Albert Einstein
“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity.” -Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Stupidity, like virtue, is its own reward.” – Bill Davidsen
“Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They [...]
“It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.” – Mark [...]
“Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about.”
“Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
“I never let schooling interfere with my education.”
“I have been complimented many times and they always [...]