Be confident. Too many days are wasted comparing ourselves to others and wishing to be something we aren’t. Everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses, and it is only when you accept everything you are – and aren’t – that you will truly succeed.
“A wise man sat in the audience and cracked a joke. Everybody laughs like crazy. After a moment, he cracked the same joke again. This time, less people laughed. He cracked the same joke again and again.
When there is no laughter in the crowd, he smiled and said:
1. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. —Albert Einstein
2. Eighty percent of success is showing up. —Woody Allen
3. I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education. —Wilson Mizner
4. The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of [...]
I’m not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.
A day without sunshine is like, night.
On the other hand, you have different fingers.
I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
Some days you’re the dog, and some days you’re the hydrant.
I keep hitting “escape”, but I’m still here.
I just [...]
Consider the daffodil. And while you’re doing that, I’ll be over here, looking through your stuff.
I bet the sparrow looks at the parrot and thinks, yes, you can talk, but LISTEN TO YOURSELF!
I bet a funny thing about driving a car off a cliff is, while you’re in midair, you still hit those [...]
“All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.” – H. L. Mencken
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?” – Scott Adams
“Always forgive your enemies; nothing [...]
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either.
2. I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
3. Tell me what you need, and I’ll tell you how to get along without it.