1. It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
2. Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times.
3. Be careful about reading health books. [...]
“Laugh as much as possible, always laugh. It’s the sweetest thing one can do for oneself & one’s fellow human beings.” – Maya Angelou
“A good laugh makes any interview, or any conversation, so much better.” – Barbara Walters
“He who laughs, lasts.” – Mary Pettibone Poole
“A good laugh overcomes more difficulties and dissipates [...]
If we will learn what failure is, we will know what courage and success are. Now let’s read some wonderful failure quotes.
Just once it might be instructive to pretend you’re accepting an award for failure, just to see who you would thank. ~Robert Brault
In a world flagrant with the failures of civilization, what [...]
- “This is like deja vu all over again.”
– “You can observe a lot just by watching.”
– “He must have made that before he died.” — Referring to a Steve McQueen movie.
– “I want to thank you for making this day necessary.” — On Yogi Berra Appreciation Day in [...]