1. “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” – Albert Einstein
2. “Act now. There is never any time but now, and there never will be any time but now.” – Wallace Wattles
3. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
1. Happiness is a direction, not a destination. -Unknown
2. Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it. -Bill Cosby
3. Love yourself.- Unknown
4. Where there is love, there is life. -Gandhi
5. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. -Eleanor Roosevelt
6. The [...]
- “All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “All things are difficult before they are easy.” – Thomas Fuller
- “Anyone who can walk to the welfare office can walk to work.” – Al Capp
- “As I understand it, [...]
- “If you’re doing your best, you won’t have any time to worry about failure.” – Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Failure is an event, never a person.” – William D. Brown, Welcome Stress!
- “The only time you don’t fail is the last time you try [...]