1. “Happiness is not a brilliant climax to years of grim struggle and anxiety. It is a long succession of little decisions simply to be happy in the moment.” -J. Donald Walters
2. “What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but, scattered along life’s pathway, the [...]
1. “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Louis Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson and Albert Einstein.” ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
2. “You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes
1. “The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.” – Albert Ellis
2. “First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they [...]
- “All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “All things are difficult before they are easy.” – Thomas Fuller
- “Anyone who can walk to the welfare office can walk to work.” – Al Capp
- “As I understand it, [...]
A smile confuses an approaching frown. ~Author Unknown
People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile. ~Lee Mildon
A smile [...]
1. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
2. “The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on [...]
- “If you’re doing your best, you won’t have any time to worry about failure.” – Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Failure is an event, never a person.” – William D. Brown, Welcome Stress!
- “The only time you don’t fail is the last time you try [...]