1. It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
2. Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times.
3. Be careful about reading health books. [...]
- “A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.”
– “A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.”
– “Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you [...]
Funny Clever Quotes
Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read. – Groucho Marx
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. – Mark Twain
I intend to live forever, or die trying. – Groucho Marx
Familiarity breeds [...]
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.
Better a broken promise than none at all.
It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
It is easier to stay out [...]
* Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain.
* Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you’ve never been hurt and live like it’s heaven on Earth.
* Be careless in your dress if you will, but keep a [...]