1. Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose. – Tom Krause
2. The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure. – Sven Goran Eriksson
3. The key to change… is to let go of fear. – Rosanne Cash
4. If you wait to [...]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. ~Maria Robinson
If you wait to do everything until you’re sure it’s right, you’ll probably never do much of anything. ~Win Borden
Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, [...]
A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. – Leo Tolstoy Quotes
All happy families resemble one another, each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way. – Leo Tolstoy Quotes
All violence [...]
An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind. – Gandhi
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. – Jimi Hendrix
War is always the choice of the chosen who will not have to fight. – Paul D. Hewson, aka Bono
Terror is the [...]
1. Give me a stock clerk with a goal, and I will give you a man who will make history. Give me a man without a goal, and I will give you a stock clerk. ~J.C. Penny
2. Success…seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit. [...]
Let me share with you some wonderful Sad Quotes about Life for more inspiration.
Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them. – Henry David Thoreau
The world is perfect. It’s a mess.
It has always been a mess.
We are not going [...]
- “When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe.”
- “The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those [...]
Let me show you a great list of life quotes from famous people.
Listen, are you breathing just a little and calling it a life? – Mary Oliver
Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once. – Lillian Dickson
Tell me, what is it [...]