“You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore” – Christopher Columbus
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall” – Confucius
“You don’t get to choose how you’re going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you’re going to live. Now.” – Joan Baez
“Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love, to work, to play, and to look up at the stars.” – Henry Van Dyke
“To live is [...]
Let me show you a great list of life quotes from famous people.
Listen, are you breathing just a little and calling it a life? – Mary Oliver
Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once. – Lillian Dickson
Tell me, what is it [...]
1. If you want to be happy, be. – Leo Tolstoy
2. The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. – Mark Twain
3. Happiness is excitement that has found a settling down place. But there is always a little corner that keeps flapping around. – E.L. Konigsburg
1. “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Louis Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson and Albert Einstein.” ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
2. “You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes