1. “Before you try and change the world, let the world change you.” -Semester at Sea Saying
2. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.” -Helen Keller
3. “The difference between ordinary and extra-ordinary is [...]
We reach a moment when we have to discuss quotes a little bit, not just to share and enjoy them. I found a quote wich made me think. Rabbi Sofer is the author.
“No woman is required to build the world by destroying herself.” – Rabbi Sofer
Does it resonate with you? Would you be [...]
- “Just because nobody complains doesn’t mean all parachutes are perfect.” – Benny Hill
– “Roses are reddish/ Violets are bluish/ If it weren’t for Christmas/ We’d all be Jewish.” – Benny Hill
– “I’m not against half naked girls – not as often as I’d like to be.” – Benny Hill
Not necessity, not desire – no, the love of power is the demon of men. Let them have everything – health, food, a place to live, entertainment – they are and remain unhappy and low-spirited: for the demon waits and waits and will be satisfied.
Not when truth is dirty, but when [...]
- “I was the best man at the wedding. If I’m the best man, why is she marrying him?”
– “What is a date really, but a job interview that lasts all night? The only difference is that in not many job interviews is there a chance you’ll wind up naked.”
– “You [...]