The work of many of the greatest men, inspired by duty, has been done amidst suffering and trial and difficulty. They struggled against the tide, and reached the shore exhausted.
The shortest [...]
A film is never really good unless the camera is an eye in the head of a poet. – Orson Welles Quotes
A good artist should be isolated. If he isn’t isolated, something is wrong. – Orson Welles Quotes
Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what’s for lunch. – Orson Welles [...]
Are you looking for some great Jimi Hendrix Quotes? You’ve found the right place for that. Enjoy your stay :)
All I’m gonna do is just go on and do what I feel.
All I’m writing is just what I feel, that’s all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so [...]
I have younger friends who don’t work, and they aren’t doing so well. My secret is to keep going, keep working.
I used my mother’s radio as a PA system. I’d take the telephone, the speaking part, and take those two leads off and lead them into the radio and the sound would come out [...]
Let’s celebrate the birthday of the greatest magician in the world in our own way, with quotes. Today, let me share with you some great Harry Houdini Quotes.
Another method of eating burning coals employs small balls of burned cotton in a dish of burning alcohol.
But it must not be thought that I say [...]
- “Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.” – Mac McCleary
- “Patience is the ability to count down before you blast off.” – Unknown
- “Beware the fury of a patient man.” – [...]
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.
Better a broken promise than none at all.
It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
It is easier to stay out [...]
- “I completely take on the risk, the poker game, which being an artist means, and I’m going to try to make a film which honestly reflects what I have in my head.”
– “I like going everywhere. And I love starting new things.”
– “I love the diversity of America. I [...]