1. “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” – Albert Einstein
2. “Act now. There is never any time but now, and there never will be any time but now.” – Wallace Wattles
3. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
“How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these.” – George Washington Carver
“May we never let the things we can’t have, or don’t [...]
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels so good.
Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.
Stupidity got us into this mess – why can’t it get us out?
Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand.
Being optimistic is one of the best thing you can do in your life. Life is easier and happier for an optimistic person. Let me show you some great optimism quotes to make you a more motivating day. Relax and enjoy.
Nothing lasts forever? Not even your troubles. – Arnold H Glasgow
Every exit [...]
Sorry guys, I intended to post all amazing quotes yesterday, but sometimes I think I need more than 24 hours a day. I am the only one who thinks that? Let’s continue (if you want) with a great list of amazing life quotes. Please, enjoy!
“Borrow money from pessimists – they don’t expect it [...]
An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. ~Bill Vaughan
Many people look forward to the new [...]
- “Some people develop a wish bone where their back bone should be.” – Unknown
- “Some people not only expect opportunity to knock, they expect it to beat down the door.” – Unknown
- “Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.” – Ambrose Bierce