2. mistakes need not be fatal.
3. people are more important than achievements or possessions.
4. be gentle with your parents.
5. never stop doing what you care most about.
6. learn to use a semicolon.
7. you will find love.
“If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” ~Milton Berle
“A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” ~Victor Hugo
“Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” ~William Makepeace Thackeray
“Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A [...]
“The path of love is not the path of comfort. It means going forward into the unknown, with no guarantees of safety, even though you’re afraid. Trusting is dangerous, but without trust there is no hope for love, and love is all we ever have to hold against the dark…Love is worth nothing until [...]