A man’s worth is no greater than his ambitions.
A noble man compares and estimates himself by an idea which is higher than himself; and a mean man, by one lower than himself. The one produces aspiration; the other ambition, which is the [...]
“The flame of love is now just a cold loneliness.” – Uniek Swain
“It is foolish to tear one’s hair in grief, as though sorrow would be made less by baldness.” – Cicero
“They say that time heals all wounds but all it’s done so far is give me more time to think about how [...]
It isn’t homework unless it’s due tomorrow.
Friendships last when each friend thinks he has a slight superiority over the other.
Never interrupt your opponent while he’s making a mistake.
The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary.
Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions [...]
A majority of this country opposes this war, a majority of this country never voted for this administration. – Michael Moore Quotes
Any time you got the Pope and the Dixie Chicks against you, your time is up. – Michael Moore Quotes
Clinton was a pretty good president for a Republican. – Michael Moore Quotes
Life without fun is nothing. Let me share with you a great piece of Funny Life Quotes. Please choose your favorite and write it on comments section. Thanks! :)
Funny Life Quotes
“The road to success is always under construction.”
“A bargain is something you can’t use at a price you can’t resist.” – Franklin [...]
Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. – Helen Keller
You’re only here for a short visit. So don’t forget to stop and smell the roses. – Walter Hagen
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned,
so as to have the life that [...]
1. I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don’t do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results. ~ Michael Jordan
2. You’ve just got to do the best that you can. ~ Drew Barrymore
3. When you reach the top, [...]
“If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” ~Milton Berle
“A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” ~Victor Hugo
“Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” ~William Makepeace Thackeray
“Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A [...]
Never work just for money or for power. They won’t save your soul or help you sleep at night. – Marian Wright Edelman
The best work never was and never will be done for money. – John Ruskin
My father always told me, ‘Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a [...]
1. “Happiness is not a brilliant climax to years of grim struggle and anxiety. It is a long succession of little decisions simply to be happy in the moment.” -J. Donald Walters
2. “What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but, scattered along life’s pathway, the [...]