I’ve managed to post here some great funny quotes from some unknown people, but related to today’s times.
- I wish Google Maps had an “Avoid Ghetto” routing option.
-More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can’t wait for them to finish [...]
1. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. —Albert Einstein
2. Eighty percent of success is showing up. —Woody Allen
3. I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education. —Wilson Mizner
4. The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of [...]
Competence, like truth, beauty and contact lenses, is in the eye of the beholder. ~Laurence J. Peter
Equal opportunity means everyone will have a fair chance at being incompetent. ~Laurence J. Peter
Incompetents invariably make trouble for people other than themselves. ~Larry McMurtry
”Once we recognize what it is we are feeling, once we recognize we can feel deeply, love deeply, can feel joy, then we will demand that all parts of our lives produce that kind of joy. ” Audre Lorde
”It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know [...]