“I talk to him when I’m lonesome like; and I’m sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a [...]
1. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself – George Bernard Shaw
2. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover – [...]
. What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. ~Ralph Marston
2. Things do not happen. Things are made to happen. ~John F. Kennedy
3. What you get by achieving your goals is to as important as what you become by achieving your goals. ~Henry David Thoreau
4. To be a good loser is [...]
If we will learn what failure is, we will know what courage and success are. Now let’s read some wonderful failure quotes.
Just once it might be instructive to pretend you’re accepting an award for failure, just to see who you would thank. ~Robert Brault
In a world flagrant with the failures of civilization, what [...]
Let me show you a huge collection of Quotes to Inspire. Please take time and read all of them, select your favorite, and share with all your friends. Be happy! :)
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did. So throw off [...]
There is only one difference between a long life and a good dinner: that, in the dinner, the sweets come last. – Robert Louis Stevenson
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C. S. Lewis
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old [...]
The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one comes from a strong will, and the other from a strong won’t. ~Henry Ward Beecher
The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places. ~Author Unknown
When the world says, “Give up,”
Hope whispers, “Try it one more time.”
Absences are a good influence in love and keep it bright and delicate.
All human beings are commingled out of good and evil.
All speech, written or spoken, is a dead language, until it finds a willing and prepared hearer.
An aim in life is the [...]
1. “I have wandered all my life, and I have also traveled; the difference between the two being this, that we wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.” – Hilaire Belloc
2.”Certainly, travel is more than seeing of sights, it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.” [...]
1. "Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don’t drink too much. Then again, don’t drink too little.” – Herman "Jackrabbit" Smith-Johannsen
2. "Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.” – Ernest Hemingway
3. "A hangover is the wrath of grapes.” – [...]