1. “Nothing is really ‘safe’.” -Bam Margera
2. “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” – William Feather
3. “Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.”-Alan Sachs
4. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things [...]
A man who regards his own life and that of his own fellow creatures as meaningless is not merely unhappy but hardly fit for life. – Albert Einstein
Give every man thy ear but few thy voice. – Shakespeare
The gods themselves cannot reclaim their gifts. They may rob us of our future and embitter [...]
“In times like these, it is helpful to remember that there have always been times like these” – Paul Harvey
“No one can go back and make a brand new start, my friend, but anyone can start from here and make a brand new end” –Dan Zadra
“The difficulties of life are intended to make [...]
- “If you’re doing your best, you won’t have any time to worry about failure.” – Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Failure is an event, never a person.” – William D. Brown, Welcome Stress!
- “The only time you don’t fail is the last time you try [...]