“Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.” – Unknown
“Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.” – William B. Sprague
“Nothing will ever [...]
“Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and, instead of bleeding, he sings.” – Ed Gardner
“Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.” – Robert Fripp
“Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety [...]
- "We would not let ourselves be burned to death for our opinions: we are not sure enough of them for that. But perhaps for the right to have our opinions and to change them." – Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900) German-Swiss philosopher and writer.
- "The man who never alters his opinion is like standing [...]
- “Tell me what company thou keepst, and I’ll tell thee what thou art.” – Miguel de Cervantes (1547 – 1616) Spanish novelist.
- “Have no friends not equal to yourself.” – Confucious (551 – 497 BC) Chinese philosopher.
- “Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends.” – Jacques Delille (1738 – 1813) French [...]
- “By taking a second wife he pays the highest compliment to the first, by showing that she made him so happy as a married man, that he wishes to be so a second time.” – Samuel Johnson
- “Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy. ” – Voltaire