“I think there’s a fine line between being a slut and being classy. I walk in between that line.”
“Besides my big boobs, it is probably my hourglass shape that is my best feature. I play off of that a lot. I like that I have a lot on top and a lot on the [...]
“Laugh as much as possible, always laugh. It’s the sweetest thing one can do for oneself & one’s fellow human beings.” – Maya Angelou
“A good laugh makes any interview, or any conversation, so much better.” – Barbara Walters
“He who laughs, lasts.” – Mary Pettibone Poole
“A good laugh overcomes more difficulties and dissipates [...]
April Fool’s Day is here. Let’s celebrate it with some useful April Fool’s Day Quotes.
April 1. This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four. ~Mark Twain, Pudd’nhead Wilson, 1894
April fool, n. The March fool with another month added to his folly. [...]
William Arthur Ward was an American writer. I love his quotes, and I hope you will love them too. All you’ve got to do is to sit down, and enjoy his great William Arthur Ward Quotes.
A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition.
A true friend knows your weaknesses but [...]
- “I completely take on the risk, the poker game, which being an artist means, and I’m going to try to make a film which honestly reflects what I have in my head.”
– “I like going everywhere. And I love starting new things.”
– “I love the diversity of America. I [...]
- “Even when I’m not directing, that doesn’t stop Owen from having ideas for what I should be doing.”
– “Fashion is so over the top.”
– “I don’t devalue comedy as compared to drama. Not one bit.”
– “I don’t have a burning desire to be taken seriously as an [...]