Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we’re looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn’t test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. – P.J. O’Rourke
“Parents are not interested in justice, they’re interested in peace and quiet.” – Bill Cosby
“There are two things that a child will share willingly – communicable diseases and its mother’s age.” – Benjamin Spock
“I don’t think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib.” – Woody Allen
Smoke like a chimney, work like a horse, eat without thinking, go for a walk only in really pleasant company.” ~ Albert Einstein
Get yourself in trouble. If you get yourself in trouble, you don’t have the answers. And if you don’t have the answers, your solution will more likely be personal because no one [...]
1. Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell. – Joan Crawford
2. Where there is love, there is pain. – Spanish Proverb
3. It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. – Alfred [...]
If you’re one in a million, there are six thousand people exactly like you.
Don’t be humble. You’re not that great.
I feel so miserable without you, it’s almost like having you here.
He was happily married – but his wife wasn’t.
He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked [...]
- “When you’ve seen a nude infant doing a backward somersault you know why clothing exists.” – Stephen Fry
– “Old Professors never die, they just lose their faculties. ” – Stephen Fry
– “Many people would no more think of entering journalism than the sewage business – which at least does us [...]