How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire.
Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand at the edge of a pool and throw fish.
Going to church doesn’t make you [...]
1. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. —Albert Einstein
2. Eighty percent of success is showing up. —Woody Allen
3. I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education. —Wilson Mizner
4. The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of [...]
“Parents are not interested in justice, they’re interested in peace and quiet.” – Bill Cosby
“There are two things that a child will share willingly – communicable diseases and its mother’s age.” – Benjamin Spock
“I don’t think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib.” – Woody Allen
1. The more reasons you have for achieving your goal, the more determined you will become. — Brian Tracy
2. Pursue meaningful adventures. — Chris Guillebeau
3. It’s not whether you get knocked down. It’s whether you get up again. — Vince Lombardi
4. Fortune favours the brave. — Terence
5. Life begins at the [...]
“A faithful friend is a sturdy shelter; he who finds one finds a treasure.”
“Having someone who understands is a great blessing for ourselves. Being someone who understands is a great blessing to others.”
“A friend is one who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love and encourages you with hope.”
“A friend is [...]
Let’s make our day better with some great funny quotes and sayings. I will appreciate if you choose your favorite and write it in a comment. Thank you!
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…
When tempted to [...]
The most important thing in sport is your motivation. You can’t be one of the best without motivation. Let me share with you some great motivational sports quotes.
“Just go out there and do what you’ve got to do.” – Martina Navratilova
“The pain of discipline is far less than the pain of regret” – [...]
“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
“When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you” –African Proverb
“One thing you will probably remember well is any time you forgive and forget” -Franklin P. Jones
“There are two types of people who will tell you that you [...]
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it’s still on the list.
The word ‘studying’ was made up of two words originally – ‘students dying’.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
24 hours in a day 24 beers in a [...]
Love doesn’t make the world go ’round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile. – Franklin P. Jones
Where there is love there is life. – [...]