1. It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
2. Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times.
3. Be careful about reading health books. [...]
. What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. ~Ralph Marston
2. Things do not happen. Things are made to happen. ~John F. Kennedy
3. What you get by achieving your goals is to as important as what you become by achieving your goals. ~Henry David Thoreau
4. To be a good loser is [...]
I have younger friends who don’t work, and they aren’t doing so well. My secret is to keep going, keep working.
I used my mother’s radio as a PA system. I’d take the telephone, the speaking part, and take those two leads off and lead them into the radio and the sound would come out [...]
Today we celebrate 50 years since man first landed on the moon. His name was Yuri Gagarin and we celebrate him in our own way, sharing Yuri Gagarin Quotes!
“I could have gone on flying through space forever.”
“I see Earth! It is so beautiful!”
“Orbiting Earth in the spaceship, I saw how beautiful our [...]
I don’t believe in love because I still don’t have you! – Author Unknown
A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. – Ingrid Bergman
When the eyes meet and hold strongly they are bound to meet again. – Author Unknown
You know it’s love when you [...]
It is like the seed put in the soil — the more one sows, the greater the harvest. – Orison Swett Marden
Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard – Anonymous
Of all pleasures the fruit of labor is the [...]
“Don’t be afraid to be a fool. Remember, you cannot be both young and wise. Young people who pretend to be wise to the ways of the world are mostly just cynics. Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don’t learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed [...]
- “Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash.” – George S. Patton
- “If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.” – St. Clement of Alexandra
- “We are all inventors, each [...]