“A faithful friend is a sturdy shelter; he who finds one finds a treasure.”
“Having someone who understands is a great blessing for ourselves. Being someone who understands is a great blessing to others.”
“A friend is one who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love and encourages you with hope.”
“A friend is [...]
Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure.
Side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart.
Your friends are what will matter in the end.
Love is blind, but friendship closes its [...]
- “The friendship that can cease has never been real.” – Saint Jerome
- “I count myselt in nothing else so happy
As in a soul rememb’ring my good friends.” – William Shakespeare
- “I find friendship to be like [...]
- “Tell me what company thou keepst, and I’ll tell thee what thou art.” – Miguel de Cervantes (1547 – 1616) Spanish novelist.
- “Have no friends not equal to yourself.” – Confucious (551 – 497 BC) Chinese philosopher.
- “Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends.” – Jacques Delille (1738 – 1813) French [...]
- “True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.” – Charles Caleb Colton
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” – Anais Nin