1. If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
2. He who has never learned to obey cannot be a good commander.
3. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times [...]
All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread, but there are many more dying for a little love. – Mother Teresa
The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get [...]
A nice, easy place for freedom of speech to be eroded is comics, because comics are a natural target whenever an election comes up. – Neil Gaiman Quotes
Also, I’ve already won all the awards. – Neil Gaiman Quotes
American Gods is about 200,000 words long, and I’m sure there are words that are simply [...]
Ability is of little account without opportunity. – Lucille Ball Quotes
How I Love Lucy was born? We decided that instead of divorce lawyers profiting from our mistakes, we’d profit from them. – Lucille Ball Quotes
I am a real ham. I love an audience. I work better with an audience. I am dead, in [...]
1. The more reasons you have for achieving your goal, the more determined you will become. — Brian Tracy
2. Pursue meaningful adventures. — Chris Guillebeau
3. It’s not whether you get knocked down. It’s whether you get up again. — Vince Lombardi
4. Fortune favours the brave. — Terence
5. Life begins at the [...]
“In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
“All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon the sand.” ~Ella Wheeler Wilcox
“Do not save your loving speeches for your friends till they are [...]
I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children’s children, because I don’t think children should be having sex. – Jack Handey, “Deep Thoughts”
If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you’re in there some guys come and seal up both ends [...]